1 reviews 4.0
Sweet almond oil is very light in weight. This vegetable oil is one of the most popular oil used in aromatherapy massage. It has a softening effect on the skin and can be easily absorbed by the skin. Its botanical name is Prunus amygdalus var. dulcus.
Almond Oil Description
- General Name:
- Almond Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Prunis amygdalus var.dulcus.
- Method of Extraction:
- Heat process
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Dried kernels of the white flowered
- This almond oil is the product of almonds that are grown in warm and dry climates. These pure almonds are originated in Central Asia but after that they spread throughout Mediterranean, the Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe. Almond oil benefits are well known in Greece and Italy before the Christian era.
- Bitter almond oil is very toxic in nature and should not be used. People who have nut allergies should avoid this oil always.
- Blends Well With:
- It blends with ginger, jasmine and sandalwood essential oil. It also mixes well with aromatherapy essential oils.
- It has faintly sweet and nutty aroma.
- Integrant ::
- The important components of almond oil are fatty acids such as palmitic, palmitoleic, oleic, linoleic, Stearic, etc.
- Almond oil is golden brown in color. It has many beneficial properties that includes anti-inflammation as well as anti-itching. It acts as an instant pain reliever for muscle pain. Sweet almond oil is a wonderful moisturizer for all skin types.
- Therapeutic properties::
- Almond oil benefits are day by day increasing. It is used for medical purposes such as removing earwax, skin softening as a laxative.