1 reviews 4.0
Apricot oil is the carrier oil that is very easily absorbed by the skin. It is highly beneficial when used in facial massage. Its botanical name is Prunus Armeniaca. This oil is very light in weight and contains high amount of vitamin A.
Apricot Oil Description
- General Name:
- Apricot Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Prunus Armeniaca
- Method of Extraction:
- Cold pressing
- Part Of Plant Used:
- It has its origin from Spain, India, China and Sri Lanka. This Apricot was first grown as a wild fruit in the interiors of China.
- Apricot kernel oil should be completely avoided by pregnant women.
- Blends Well With:
- It mixes well with most of the carrier oils.
- It has very mild scent.
- Integrant ::
- This apricot oil is composed of various fatty acids that include Palmitic, Palmitoleic, Stearic, Oleic, Linoleic, Linolenic and Eicosenoic acids.
- It is pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Therapeutic properties::
- Apricot kernel oil has several health benefits. It removes acne and ugly red marks from your skin. It is an excellent choice to boost your hair health. It is also helpful for treating dermatitis and eczema.