1 reviews 4.0
Argan oil is an essential oil that is extracted from the kernels of Cedrus Atlantica (argan) tree. The tree is highly acclimatized to the drought and other environmentally harsh conditions.
Argan oil Description
- General Name:
- Argan oil
- Botanical Name:
- Cedrus Atlantica
- Method of Extraction:
- Cold pressed method.
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Morocco is the native place of argan oil and hence, it is commonly referred as Moroccan argan oil. In south western regions of morocco, it is extracted traditionally from the undigested argan pits by oppress extraction process.
- Argan oil can be used for all types of skin.
- Blends Well With:
- Argan oil blends well with wheat germ, coconut oil.
- Argan oil has light, slightly nutty scent.
- Chemical composition::
- The main components of argan oil are tocopherols (vitamin E), carotenes, fatty acids, squalene, and phenols such as caffeic acid, oleuropein, catechol, vanillic acid, (+)-catechin, (-)-epicatechin, resorcinol, and tyrosol.
- Being extremely rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, pure Moroccan argan oil is an excellent essential oil for face and hair treatment. Along with restoring elasticity, it is also used to minimize fine lines and relieve irritation. It is light and non greasy, thus absorbs easily on skin to makes it glowing. It has also shown age defying effects. It also shows anti microbial properties.
- Therapeutic properties::
- Argan oil is used to treat various skin diseases.
Our argan oil is commonly referred as Moroccan Argan oil.
Buy pure and natural Argan oil form us at best prices.
The information which has been provided about the argan oil is true to our knowledge. However, it is preferable to consult a doctor before starting any treatment using argan oil.