2 reviews 4.5
White Camphor Oil
White Camphor Oil
The camphor is also known as Cinnamomum camphora and belongs to the Lauraceae family. It is also known as true camphor or gum camphor. The camphor essential oil has a variety of therapeutic properties that have made it famous among the users.
The camphor oil can be used in case of nervous depression, acne, inflammation and various infectious diseases. It is also considered good for respiratory problems.
The magical power of Camphor oil
One of my friends has suggested camphor oil to me, when I was suffering from respiratory problems. I have used it for just couple of week and my respiratory problem has permanently cured.
It worked amazingly for me
It had been a long time while suffering from the problem of spasms and cramps. In order to get relief, I bought camphor oil on the suggestion of my best friend. Yes, it provided me relief from this problem. Highly recommended!!
White Camphor Oil Description
- General Name:
- White Camphor Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Cinnamomum Caamphora.
- Method of Extraction:
- Steam Distilled
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Leaf of the plant
- The oil is said to have originated mainly in China whilst the tree is native to Taiwan and Japan too.
- The camphor oil is very strong and must be used in very small amount to avoid any accident. The pure and unadulterated camphor essential oil may cause serious skin irritation.
- Blends Well With:
- The camphor essential oil blends well with Peppermint, Rosemary,Chamomile, pine, Grapefruit, Ginger, juniper, thyme and Lavender essential oils.
- Possesses strong medicinal aroma, which is spicy and piercing.
- Integrant ::
- The chemical constituents of camphor oil are 1,8-cineole, camphene, a-pinene, b-pinene, phellandrene, limonene, y-terpinene, p-cymene, terpinolene, furfural, camphor, linalool, bornyl acetate, sabinene, eugenol, caryophyllene, terpinen-4-ol, piperitone, geraniol, cinnamaldehyde, methyl cinnamate and borneol,
- After distillation and rectification, three fractions of camphor oil are formed; brown, yellow and white. Only the white camphor oil is preferred for the general use and has a clear and fresh aroma. While the brown and yellow camphor oils are toxic and carcinogenic, they are not preferred for aromatherapy.
- Therapeutic properties::
- The natural camphor oil has been beneficial in case of colds and flu, bronchitis, various infectious diseases, coughs etc. It can help cure muscular pains, sprains, rheumatism, arthritis etc. The pure camphor oil is known for the properties like anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cardiac, diuretic, vermifuge, stimulant, laxative and insecticidal etc.