1 reviews 5.0
Garlic oil is derived from the Allium sativum of Allium genus. Allium sativum is a bulb and grows up to 0.5 m in height. This oil is yellow to orange red in color.
Garlic oil is known as an excellent option for treating cold and cough. The various other health problems that can be treated using this oil are stomach cancer, breast cancer, rectal cancer, prostate cancer, coughs, fever, colon cancer, lung cancer, and other infections. It is also an excellent option for hardening of the arteries as well as high BP. Being high in vitamin C content; it is an amazing option for treating scurvy.
Garlic Oil Description
- General Name:
- Garlic Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Allium sativum
- Method of Extraction:
- Steam distillation
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Garlic oil is native to Mediterranean region and central Asia. It is also a frequent seasoning in Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Pregnant women should not use garlic oil. Furthermore, a few drops of the oil can fill the area with nauseating smell. People who take insulin must not use this oil.
- Blends Well With:
- This oil mixes well with cream-cheese as well as sour cream.
- Garlic oil has a very strong and pungent smell.
- Integrant ::
- The main components of the oil are proteins, manganese, selenium and fat etc.
- Garlic oil shows antioxidant and antibiotic properties and also a great source of selenium.
- Therapeutic properties::
- The garlic oil has shown various therapeutic properties such as bacteriostatic and bacteriocidal.