1 reviews 5.0
Garlic oil is derived from the Allium sativum of Allium genus. Allium sativum is a bulb and grows up to 0.5 m in height. This oil is yellow to orange red in color.
Garlic Oil Description
- General Name:
- Garlic Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Allium sativum
- Method of Extraction:
- Steam distillation
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Garlic oil is native to Mediterranean region and central Asia. It is also a frequent seasoning in Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Pregnant women should not use garlic oil. Furthermore, a few drops of the oil can fill the area with nauseating smell. People who take insulin must not use this oil.
- Blends Well With:
- This oil mixes well with cream-cheese as well as sour cream.
- Garlic oil has a very strong and pungent smell.
- Chemical composition::
- The main components of the oil are proteins, manganese, selenium and fat etc.
- Garlic oil shows antioxidant and antibiotic properties and also a great source of selenium.
- Therapeutic properties::
- The garlic oil has shown various therapeutic properties such as bacteriostatic and bacteriocidal.
Our garlic oil is also known as oil of Allium sativum
Buy 100% pure and natural garlic oil from us at very reasonable prices.
All the information that we have provided on our website about the garlic oil is for educational purpose only. However, it is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete. Before starting any treatment with this oil, it is better to consult your doctor.