1 reviews 4.0
Hazelnut is also known as the cob nut or filbert nut according to species. The oil is extracted from Corylus avellana. It is mainly used as a carrier oil for massage.
Hazelnut Oil Description
- General Name:
- Hazelnut Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Corylus avellana
- Method of Extraction:
- Roasted cold pressed
- Part Of Plant Used:
- It is basically said to be originated in Italy
- The oil should not be exposed directly to sunlight.
- Blends Well With:
- The hazelnut oil blends well with other massage oils.
- The hazelnut essential oil has faintly nutty aroma.
- Integrant ::
- The hazel nut oil has some important fatty acids such as oleic, palmitic, stearic, linoleic acids etc.
- The hazelnut oil is fine textured and one of the highly unsaturated vegetable oils. This nut oil is clear with slight yellow tint. It has highly penetrative qualities and helps to tone and tighten the skin. It is an excellent moisturizer.
- Therapeutic properties::
- It has cell regeneration properties and moisturizing & astringent properties.
The Hazelnut oil is also known as the cob nut oil or filbert nut oil.
The hazelnut oil offered by us is 100% pure and organic and do not contain any harmful chemicals. Buy pure and natural hazelnut essential oil from our online store at highly affordable price.
Although, we endeavored to provide you correct and accurate knowledge, the information provided on our website about the hazelnut oil may lack in certain points. Please take experts' advice before using the hazelnut essential oil in reality.