2 reviews 4.5
Palmarosa essential oil
Palmarosa essential oil
Palmarosa essential oil is very popularly used in oil therapy and aromatherapy. It is light yellow in color that sometimes changes to complete yellow. This palmarosa essential oil is floral and fresh, very similar to germanium essential oil.
Palmarosa is one of the best essential oils. It is very helpful in calming your mind and make you to feel relax. If you have any nervous and physical exhaustion, then palmarosa essential oil gives miraculous results. It is highly recommended for those who have digestive problems or intestinal infections. Dehydration makes your skin look dull. Thus, palmarosa oil is very effective in moisturizing the skin and balances the hydration levels of body.
I have used it for my weak digestive system
I have bought Palmarosa essential oil from this website after reading the number of health benefits that are associated with this product. I used it regularly for my weak digestive system and the result that I have got after some time was just amazing.
Moisturized my skin precisely
I used palmarosa essential oil for the purpose of getting my delicate skin moisturized and dehydrated. It worked for me. I always say thanks to my best friend who suggested me.
Palmarosa essential oil Description
- General Name:
- Palmarosa essential oil
- Botanical Name:
- Ymbopogon martinii var motia
- Method of Extraction:
- Steam Distillation
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Dried grass leaves
- Palmarosa oil is produced from herbaceous green and straw colored grass. The yield of palmarosa oil is very high if the grass is fully dried. There are generally two types of grass- motia and sofia that are responsible for the origination of palmarosa oil.
- It generally has no negative effects as it is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing essential oil.
- Blends Well With:
- It particularly blends with geranium, bergamot, rosemary, lime and ylang-ylang.
- It has sweet floral smell with a tinge of rose aroma.
- Integrant ::
- The important components of Palmarosa essential oil are myrcene, linalool, geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene and limonene.
- Palmarosa essential oil has many beneficial properties. It is most commonly used as an ingredient of soaps and perfumes.
- Therapeutic properties::
- It has highly useful therapeutic properties. This essential oil is antiseptic, antiviral, bactericide, cytophylactic, digestive, febrifuge and hydrating.