3 reviews 4.7
Turmeric Essential Oil
Turmeric Essential Oil
The botanical name of turmeric is Curcuma longa and is popularly known as Indian Saffron. Basically it was used as a dye and it was much later that it made its presence in the Indian spice list. Turmeric oil is known to have a number of health benefits including skin care properties.
Turmeric essential oil is highly used in aromatherapy as this oil has the right balance to stimulate and relax our body. It is used in various face packs for oily skin and anti septic ointments.
I have used it for body pain
I have recently bought turmeric essential oil from this website and I have received it in an attractive packing. I have been using this product to relieve my body pain. Now, I think I have almost recovered from this…….
Have skin problems? Try Turmeric Essential Oil
If you want to treat your skin problems with a natural remedy, give a try to turmeric essential oil. I can say this as I myself have used it many times and it worked amazingly for me.
Turmeric Essential Oil: Superb Antiseptic agent
For those who are in the search of an antiseptic agent, turmeric essential oil can be the most effective solution. Yes, I can say this as I have acquired its benefits too. Thanks to Aroma Oil Store!!!
Turmeric Essential Oil Description
- General Name:
- Turmeric Essential Oil
- Botanical Name:
- Curcuma longa
- Method of Extraction:
- Steam Distillation
- Part Of Plant Used:
- Rhizomes of turmeric
- Turmeric is said to be originated in India only some 2500 years ago. From India it then reached to China and Africa.
- It has irritating and slightly toxic nature and hence, it is advised to dilute or adulterate it before using.
- Blends Well With:
- The turmeric essential oil blends well with labdanum, ginger, cananga, galangal and violet leaf.
- The turmeric oil has warm, spicy and slightly woody aroma.
- Integrant ::
- The major chemical constituents of turmeric oil are limonene, turmerone, zingiberence, ar-curcumene, ar-turmerone, alpha-termerone, 1,8-ceneole etc.
- It is pale yellow to reddish brown in color and is soluble in alcohol but insoluble in water. Organic turmeric oil is a good remedy for oily skin and give you a drier and fresh look.
- Therapeutic properties::
- Organic turmeric oil has healing and anti septic properties and is often applied on the wound to protect it from infection. The oil is also known to have anti inflammatory properties and so it is used to treat internal as well as external inflammations.